Mar 17, 2015

LRS #143 A Touch of Metal

It's time for another challenge at Loves Rubberstamps and it's to add A TOUCH OF METAL somewhere on your card/project.  This is a journal I made using one of the Prima Dolls...such a fun project to make.


You can find the following products at the Loves Rubberstamps online store:

Image: Prima Julie Nutting Doll with Strapless Dress
Die: Wild Rose Studio Blossom Burst
Paper: Wild Rose Studio - Icing on the Cake
 Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink)
Distress Ink: (Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint)
Faber Castell: GessoGelatos

Extras:
Flowers, TH Stencil, Border and Leaf punch, Tulle, Ribbon, Lace, Beads, Glitter, Rhinestones, BIA, Matboard, Script background stamp


Are you wondering where my "touch of metal" is.....
The charm and the BIA wire...how awesome that the wire comes in pink!.


Make sure you upload your creation by 9PM CST on Monday, March 23rd, which you can do HERE. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the tag or keyword LRSBC143. The challenge is open to everyone, you can use any stamps and products that you would like, and you can enter as many times as you want.

***************************
CHALLENGES:
Craft Your Passion: 253 - Anything Goes
 Moving Along with the Times: Bingo  (flowers, image, charm) 
Sister Act: #97 Anything Goes

9 comments:

Blankina said...

Denice this is absolutely amazing!! Wow a perfect harmony of colours, stamp , and details! Have a great day!
Hugs Blankina

Laura Love said...

WOW WOW WOW!! I am speechless! This is gorgeous on so many levels! I love EVERYTHING!! Stunning job Denice!

Marji said...

FABULOUS, Charming, and SPECTACULAR. I luv the colors. Wow pink and green. Now I need to go do a pink and green something. You are always inspiring me with your fabulous coloring and projects. I luv this so much.

Rachel Parys said...

GORGEOUS!!! I just bought my first couple of these doll stamps, and had no idea what to do with them!! lol! Thanks for the inspiration!! I love the charms you added to it!

eva said...

so pretty!!! love the charms dangling on the side and all the pretty embellishments! it's always fun when the wire bindings come in different colors!

oh, and i wanted to mention that sometimes when i'm cutting felt through my big shot i have to run it through a few times (4-6x maybe?). especially with inexpensive felt i get from my local craft store. with 100% wool felt maybe not as many runs through but i like to make sure the die cuts through cleanly.

Leanne said...

Oh Denice!! I saw this on the LRS blog and knew without looking at the details that it was yours!! This is beautiful!! You always make these composition books so special with your touches of baubles and trim. This image is beautiful. This is one wonderful project.

Karen Hasheck said...

Lovely project!​ Thanks for sharing ​it​ with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

I am now your newest follower, and would ​be honored​ if you visited my blog and became a follower too:
http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.co​​m/

Marcy said...

This is gorgeous Denice!!! This makes me want to take out my Prima dolls to play. I love how you altered the journal with her too and the colors and papers you used are so pretty too.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGOsh this is so beautiful and your metal charms are so perfect. Love it.